Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:54 am

Also, if I win, I become an ADMIN, AND Turbo too. He didn`t do shit and one of you two downgraded him.
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:03 am

i did turbo and defientely u aint worth to be a admin seriously and if u guys hate me now or wanna quit clan idc but u aint gettin it bak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:10 am

Grandhustle305 wrote:
i did turbo and defientely u aint worth to be a admin seriously and if u guys hate me now or wanna quit clan idc but u aint gettin it bak

Take 1:I said sorry damn it! I think your cool! Take 2:OK I really don`t know whats with you but make me an admin again! Take 3:I really don`t see the love do you? Take 4 Sonic: Hay C`mon make me admin Yeah! Take 5 Turbo: Hey loser,I could care less about the gangsta crap but bring meh admin back! Take 6 Radtiz: Im an elite admin return me at once! How awsome was this? OVER 9000!
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:12 am

srry turbo ur kool but i aint makin u a admin agn u got 2 choices A be more active on this site and actually help instead of spam some dumb ass dbz in like EVERY topic or B eddie has to do it i kno u hate me now but o well
Back to top Go down
SkillzThatKillz
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:10 am

can i take his spot as admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:47 am

SkillzThatKillz wrote:
can i take his spot as admin

Your not as funny as you think.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:23 am

I know this guy called guest, is GH. So stop hiding it, I know you were banned. Yeah, you can have my spot. My ban from Pokebeach is almost over.

You have no sense of humor, go fuck off. I make everybody at school laugh, even the teachers themselves. (Except the Social Studies teacher, Ms. Capodise. AKA Crapibitch.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4