Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:40 am

Good night Eddie. LOL. I edited some of the posts on the first page. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:41 am

Turboblast wrote:
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta wrote:
I enjoy the company here, it`s just thats it`s really only four people here. On the chat board, others come sometimes. Boo and Grandhustle spam it all the time. Bastards. I think they love each other. (Retaurded laugh) Huh huh huh. Its me, Grand Dipshit. Huh huh huh. Boo? Huh huh huh. U there? Yo. Boo. U there? Boo u there? Now I`m Boo. Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Huh huh huh.

WHERES MAJIN BOO?! affraid affraid affraid

No need to worry. I took care of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:44 am

Turboblast wrote:
I enjoy the company here, it`s just thats it`s really only four people here. On the chat board, others come sometimes. Boo and Grandhustle spam it all the time. Bastards. I think they love each other. (Retaurded laugh) Huh huh huh. Its me, Grand Dipshit. Huh huh huh. Boo? Huh huh huh. U there? Yo. Boo. U there? Boo u there? Now I`m Boo. Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Huh huh huh.

WHERES MAJIN BOO?! affraid affraid affraid

No need to worry. I took care of him.

If he gets me he will be unbeatable Turboo
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:46 am

Did you read the first page? bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:48 am

Did you read the first page? bounce

NO why?
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:50 am

lol i red them XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:51 am

eddie_G wrote:
lol i red them XD
Why?
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:52 am

go look yourself Arrow see what vegeta edited
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:55 am

I edited some more now.
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:00 am

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 am

I`m good at comedy. I`m hoping to go on TV. (NOT COPS.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:07 am

I`m good at comedy. I`m hoping to go on TV. (NOT COPS.)

lol I my be playing wit my dick but I never played you.my Cock lucas pig ,turbo saw you bending down sucking lol
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:10 am

I did page 2. I`m going to work on 3.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:14 am

Pg 3 didn`t go well. GH didn`t post after page two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:22 am

Pg 3 didn`t go well. GH didn`t post after page two.

Your right Its not that funny(You can edit my posts to but no bashing)
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:29 am

I already did some of yours.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:30 am

How pissed will he be? I screwed up other threads too. I locked the clan tourney. And messed up his first post in contact information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:12 am

How pissed will he be? I screwed up other threads too. I locked the clan tourney. And messed up his first post in contact information.

Your going to get ban no doubt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:13 am

I already did some of yours.

What did you edit?
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 am

I don`t remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:29 pm

I don`t remember.

OK lol! How do you not remember.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 pm

Cuz I edited a lot of messages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:01 am

Cuz I edited a lot of messages.

Thats true lol!
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:03 am

Hey, GH. I`m sorry for flaming you. I realised what I did was wrong. I just went a lil overboard with energy. (Hyper.) This is why I got banned from Pokebeach.

I felt bad for mocking Eddie and praising you. So I made it up to him. But now I don`t care. I want the admin rank now. And I`ll brawl you for it. I`ll act responsible now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:08 am

What did I do? im not admin anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next