Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:05 am

Ok. Now how did I become a Big Gangsta Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:09 am

Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta wrote:
Ok. Now how did I become a Big Gangsta Question

Eddie bet an extra quarter.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:16 am

I thought you were already an admin. What happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:17 am

I thought you were already an admin. What happened?
I am.......ok I thought you needed the name thing
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:20 am

What do you mean, the name thing? Under my name it says big gangsta. Under Eddy, and GH, it says admin. It used to say that under yours, correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:37 am

What do you mean, the name thing? Under my name it says big gangsta. Under Eddy, and GH, it says admin. It used to say that under yours, correct?

I fixed it I think....do you see the word admin under my name?
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 am

Now I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:40 am

Now I do.

Yes because it looks like we are spaming.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:43 am

Who cares? This threads about me so I should be concerned. Plus GH only comes here to complain about how large my dick is. Also I moderate this section, only I should be concerned. I see nothing wrong with this thread. (Untill Michael comes and fucks Grandhustle.)

Last edited by Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:43 am

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 am

Go to bed Eddie.
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:48 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:50 am

eddie_G wrote:
i got on because i made you a sig Sad
https://wiig.darkbb.com/gallery-f25/does-anybody-t63.htm

OK I put in it his ok
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:55 am

OMG!!! I`m so sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:58 am

OMG!!! I`m so sorry. Sad

You should be!
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:04 am

it's ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:10 am

eddie_G wrote:
it's ok Smile

Eddie is to cool!
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:10 am

I`m going to stop bashing Eddie. (Its not the first time I appologised to a mod after making fun of him for so long.)

Eddie, mah boy. Let me tell you a story. (I`m in it.) It`s about a boy, who kept making fun of a super mod. I called a super mod, who had the name Pimpwalkin` Mateo Johnson, Pimpwalking Banjo Johnson. From Banjo and Kazooie. I showed videos of his band/the Banjo and Kazooie intro. I said LOOK!!! Pimpwalking Banjo Johnson plays a love song for AMT! (hot female super mod.) He was pissed. I called him Peanut Butter and Jelly too. I showed a link to that song to. I had the Banjo Tooie commercial where Banjo jumps out of an airplane. My comment was "What will Pimpwalking Banjo Johnson do next?" He was furious! lol! Then I got bored with it. BUT THEN! Godzilla brought up those three special words and I went beserk! I went to my profile and wrote Pimpwalking Banjo Johnson in EVERY FIELD I COULD! In my bio was that phrase 100 times. HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED! He banned me for two weeks. I begged him through PM`s to let me come back to Pokebeach. He said no. Then I tried to make a deal with him, that I brawl him. If I win two matches, I can come back. But if he wins even 1, he can do whatever he wan`ts to me. He said "Nice try, but your not brawling your way out of a ban." I kept begging him, but he made it 3 weeks, AND disabled my PM machine. Sad

Is he here reading this? Cuz when I get back, oooooohhhh he`s gonna get it. Remember my name was crossed out?
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:12 am

lol i saw that you dont mess with a brother =P
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:18 am

He said "Messed with the wrong brother."

lol. I WILL HAVE REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just won`t bombard him with negative comments as much. I`ll say Vegeta will kick his ass and stuff. Oh yeah, I`ll have to adjust to the "no curse environment."

You and some people here should join Pokebeach. My ban will be lifted in 1 week.

You know, if it wasn`t for him, Turbo wouldn`t have brought me here. So, I should be thankful.
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:20 am

yeah btw its nice having you here Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 am

eddie_G wrote:
yeah btw its nice having you here Smile

It really is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:29 am

I enjoy the company here, it`s just thats it`s really only four people here. On the chat board, others come sometimes. Boo and Grandhustle spam it all the time. Bastards. I think they love each other. (Retaurded laugh) Huh huh huh. Its me, Grand Dipshit. Huh huh huh. Boo? Huh huh huh. U there? Yo. Boo. U there? Boo u there? Now I`m Boo. Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Huh huh huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:37 am

I enjoy the company here, it`s just thats it`s really only four people here. On the chat board, others come sometimes. Boo and Grandhustle spam it all the time. Bastards. I think they love each other. (Retaurded laugh) Huh huh huh. Its me, Grand Dipshit. Huh huh huh. Boo? Huh huh huh. U there? Yo. Boo. U there? Boo u there? Now I`m Boo. Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Huh huh huh.

WHERES MAJIN BOO?! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 am

XD im tired Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!   Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good job! heres the mod rank you wanted!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next