Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop the Spam Vegeta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stop the Spam Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Stop the Spam Vegeta   Stop the Spam Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:03 am

Please stop spaming,only spam in the spam topic ok!
Also Stop making fun of the admins its not right!
If you act like that you will never get your mod rank back (unless eddie gives it I guess)
Ok deal.....if you spam more then 5 post and Grand Hustle see`s them its a week ban!

Rules for spam: 1 warning,5 spam posts 2nd warning or ban for week,10 spam posts ban for 2 weeks, 20 spam posts ban for 4 weeks, 50 spam posts perma ban
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Spam Vegeta   Stop the Spam Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:19 am

Fuck you. I make fun of all forces of athority such as mods, super mods and admins. I was banned from Pokebeach cuz of this. Now go fuck a tree. I do what I want, when I want, how I want. My ban from Pokebeach is almost over. I only came here to hang out untill my ban was lifted on Pokebeach. So goodbye and have a rotten day.
Back to top Go down
eddie_G
Admin
eddie_G

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Spam Vegeta   Stop the Spam Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 am

VEGETA GO HERE http://elitestrikeforce.darkbb.com/ go to the forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Spam Vegeta   Stop the Spam Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop the Spam Vegeta
Page 1 of 1