Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spamers are welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spamers are welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:33 pm

ok talk about anything,I don`t care how random it is.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 pm

Lets name this place the Chillax Zone. In honor of where I got banned from at Pokebeach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta wrote:
Lets name this place the Chillax Zone. In honor of where I got banned from at Pokebeach.

Thats a gay name! Let Ratdiz tell you! http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Oha4R0GfGPo
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:58 pm

OMFG. I think I have a new obsession. I put it on my favorites. Lol, Raditz never died from that bullet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:59 pm

OMFG. I think I have a new obsession. I put it on my favorites. Lol, Raditz never died from that bullet.

I thought he did....Oh well.....that song is awsome right?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 am

OMFG!!! You believed that??? Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:02 am

OMFG!!! You believed that??? Hahahaha.

I don`t care,I like the song....atleast I can understand some what he is saying.....
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:10 am

Yeah, you mean scouter and Kakarotto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:12 am

Yeah, you mean scouter and Kakarotto.

Ok your right........ lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:13 am

I like the song too. It was so damn cool, and fast paced. I`m going to officially stop being raceist to the Japanese for cutting out stuff in America. Who knows? Maybe Japan wants to reduce how good the game is, so people will start excercising. Look, they already made Wii Fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:15 am

I like the song too. It was so damn cool, and fast paced. I`m going to officially stop being raceist to the Japanese for cutting out stuff in America. Who knows? Maybe Japan wants to reduce how good the game is, so people will start excercising. Look, they already made Wii Fit.

Your joking right? If your not,your right about the song....maybe I should workout to it!
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:31 am

I mean how like..... Example: In Melee, Japan wanted to make Marth and Roy exclusive and usable only to them. (Thank God they didn`t.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:48 am

I mean how like..... Example: In Melee, Japan wanted to make Marth and Roy exclusive and usable only to them. (Thank God they didn`t.)

They did? I didn`t hear about it confused
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:57 am

Didn`t the Brawl site say, "We were considering keeping the Japan only characters to Japan. We let the Japan only characters in the American version. And seeing how well they did, (How well they were liked.) we brought them to Brawl. (American version they`re talking about.)"
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:58 am

I guess since only we post here, then were the spammers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:06 am

Didn`t the Brawl site say, "We were considering keeping the Japan only characters to Japan. We let the Japan only characters in the American version. And seeing how well they did, (How well they were liked.) we brought them to Brawl. (American version they`re talking about.)"

I doubt nintendo would do that unless people really hated them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spamers are welcome!   Spamers are welcome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spamers are welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gangsta Strike Ownage :: Off Topic Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: