Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM RANKS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cclloyd9785
Admin

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Heres all the forum ranks. none of them can be obtained by posting, gh or eddie has to assign them to you. I made most of the ranks for the old ESF and the old wG. Admins to change a persons rank, go to users then at the bottom of their profile, change their special rank. Do not make it a Lv. 4 or Lv. 5 or Admin unless they are a mod or admin. only make GFX mods if they are a sig maker and can prove it to you. if u need help with anything ask me.

NEW FORUM RANKS! Dcszuo
Back to top Go down
https://wiig.darkbb.com
Grandhustle305

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:56 pm

lol alrite thanks lyolld Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:15 am

Oh s***. I didn`t know he was a force of athority. How do you edit the choices for a poll?
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:16 am

ya he made me make da site but he not in clan he just helps us a lot and hes really like a graphic mod
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:21 am

Ok. Cuz I would have to enter him in that poll I made.
Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:48 am

I guess im an admin rank then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cclloyd9785
Admin

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:24 pm

wat poll vegeta, and yea i have the panel only to help out with stuff. i am not allowed to make any major changes to the site.

MY SIGS PWN. RATE THEM 1 - 10
Back to top Go down
cclloyd9785
Admin

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:26 pm

And eddie and gh. plz talk about wat level u want ppl in ur clan to be and ill make them that rank for you. remember, if they are rank 4, they will have mod rights on the forums and if they are higher than that as in Gansta owner or Admin, they will have admin rights. if they r a gfx mod, they will have mod rights only on an art section of ur forums.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:34 pm

I made a poll to see who`s the favorite force of athority. (For this site.)

Your sig, 9.5 of 10.
Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:01 am

Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta wrote:
I made a poll to see who`s the favorite force of athority. (For this site.)

Your sig, 9.5 of 10.

Your right,I say 9.5 also.
Back to top Go down
SkillzThatKillz
Lil Owner

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:53 am

i had no idea that there were ranks like this. TIME TO START BEGGIN EDDIE AND GRAND TO MAKE ME HIGHER. HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW FORUM RANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM RANKS!   NEW FORUM RANKS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM RANKS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gangsta Strike Ownage :: Site Managment :: Site Updates-
Jump to: