Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OUTTA SKOOL!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandhustle305

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:28 pm

yeah man today was my last day no more skool man!!!!! so i can be editing da site a lot now!!!
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 pm

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Vegeta-2

Stop bragging. I still have 8 days left.
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:54 pm

lol sucks for u homie but man i kinda miss skool yo well for dis specific girl Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Vegeta`s already married. Oooo. Dissed. And he`s got two children. Oh he be gettin lucky if you know what I be sayin.
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 pm

lol wow...cartoon love and he has 2 kids? i only remember trunks man i havent watch dis show in a while
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:22 pm

So wut? Mah friend Michael Scalea. AKA Tiny Turd as I call him. Says he gets lucky. He`s a fucken liar. Remember the kid who loves his shoes? (Literally) Thats him. Michael Scalea. I asked him, "If a hot girl wanted to fuck you, but she wanted to step on your shoes first, would you do it?" His answer "HELL NO!!! Not mah shoes. Oh lordy lordy NO!!! Ya see, I`d work mah magic on har first."

Would you take this deal?
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:07 am

wow dat kid is a effin homo
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 am

He claims he gets a lot of p***y but I don`t believe him. Turboblast knows him. I asked the question right in front of him.
Back to top Go down

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:46 am

Super Saiyan Vegeta wrote:
He claims he gets a lot of p***y but I don`t believe him. Turboblast knows him. I asked the question right in front of him.

lol its a pair of fucking shoes! They cause your feet to f*** up! lol and not he gets no p***y!
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:53 am

Its funny when people throw his books in the garbage, and step on his shoes. I said his d***s so small that it can fit through an ameaba's p***y. Or however you spell ameoba. (A single celled organism.) He started cursing and threatning me. lol! He trys to act like a gangster. Lol, Turbo tell them about the time he was rapping on the street, and the time an old lady ran cause she thought he was a hoodlum.
Back to top Go down

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:08 am

Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta wrote:
Its funny when people throw his books in the garbage, and step on his shoes. I said his d***s so small that it can fit through an ameaba's p***y. Or however you spell ameoba. (A single celled organism.) He started cursing and threatning me. lol! He trys to act like a gangster. Lol, Turbo tell them about the time he was rapping on the street, and the time an old lady ran cause she thought he was a hoodlum.

lol he has a hoodie with that you can zip up to your face...an old lady saw him and ran sreaming! And when me and him walk around aimlessly he raps and dances like this! http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0q0Ndvj0M&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:17 am

lmao hell naw r u serious yo?
Back to top Go down
Insane
Big Owner

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:44 pm

that dance is the gayest shit I have ever seen who knows what your rapping about Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.acthackers.co.cc
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:41 pm

:Lol!: Michael said he`s coming here to curse us out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTTA SKOOL!!!!   OUTTA SKOOL!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUTTA SKOOL!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gangsta Strike Ownage :: Off Topic Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: