Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars Empty
PostSubject: I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars   I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey guys, this is Kidd here. About a week ago I joined Wii Ganstas and got to know some members of the community. Area6, Fuct, Grand, SupA, just to name a few. They were all nice people and helped me feel very welcome very quickly. The site was pretty well put together but above all, the chat system was absolutely amazing. Now I know this all does seem sudden but I have to say why I wish to leave.

1. I used to be a clan leader for a clan called GradeOne. It was a SSBB clan and as a Clan Leader I was always looking for a good website to have my clan on. Well I didn't know that sites like these existed! You know, the ones with XAT chats and what not. Also I wasn't aware that there was such a tight, awesome network for clans in general. Now that I've seen the awesomeness of these types of sites, it has rekindled my desire to remake GradeOne. If I break from the clan it will give me the option to either join another clan *not as likely*, or to remake my old clan *more likely*.

2. The gansta feel really wasn't for me. Though I can see where it could have a cool look it's just not something I appeal to. The clan is very skilled and the people are nice but I don't like the gansta thing going down, no offense. That's just me, don't take it personally.

I had a good time with you guys, and I hope there won't be any hard feelings. I'm gonna be here for you guys when we fight TheEliteForceOfFour, but after that I'm gone. Feel free to AIM me at Kidd728 if you wanna talk. I'll see you guys later, you've been great. Smile

With much love,
~Kidd~

Last edited by Kidd on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars   I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:32 pm

lmaf thats a really long explanition!! lol lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

PostSubject: Re: I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars   I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:06 pm

iight kidd thats cool but one thing. are u still going to be in da wi fi clan tourney??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars   I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Leaving This Clan After The Clan Wars
Page 1 of 1