Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Football Season Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandhustle305

Football Season Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Football Season Anyone?   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:08 pm

I love football so who u think going ot win the super bowl? Atlanta falcons and San diego chragers all day baby!
Back to top Go down
mrluggs

PostSubject: wtf   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:58 am

are u kidding me the falcons are ass cheeks its all bout the new england partriots, and the chigago bears man

Football Season Anyone? Bears1_10241
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

PostSubject: Re: Football Season Anyone?   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:09 am

man i dont switch teams cuz they r better u bet since they were undefeated thats ur best team now huh tongue i stick wit my team and stay wit dem even if they have da worst score so ya thats why da pats lost anyways they went undefeated for NUTTIN!!!
Back to top Go down
mrluggs

PostSubject: Re: Football Season Anyone?   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:34 am

Grandhustle305 wrote:
man i dont switch teams cuz they r better u bet since they were undefeated thats ur best team now huh tongue i stick wit my team and stay wit dem even if they have da worst score so ya thats why da pats lost anyways they went undefeated for NUTTIN!!!
no lol
ive liked the patriots since they had drew bledsoe and troy brwn.......and ive been with the bears for evre
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

PostSubject: Re: Football Season Anyone?   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:06 am

lol whatever u say so who u think gonna win dis season?
Back to top Go down
mrluggs

PostSubject: bl   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Grandhustle305 wrote:
lol whatever u say so who u think gonna win dis season?
the bears of course
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

PostSubject: Re: Football Season Anyone?   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:18 pm

lmao the bears are trash my brotha seriously they whack
Back to top Go down
mrluggs

PostSubject: wat   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:16 am

the falcons are so garbagee ever since they lost mchael vick thats been it
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

PostSubject: Re: Football Season Anyone?   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:30 pm

give dem some time homie once they realize they dont need vick and then its super bowl time baby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Season Anyone?   Football Season Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football Season Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gangsta Strike Ownage :: Off Topic Chat :: Sports-
Jump to: