Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

do we need rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

do we need rules Empty
PostSubject: do we need rules   do we need rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Read the topic and talk about it. afro
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

do we need rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: do we need rules   do we need rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:32 pm

I say we model after some Pokebeach rules. Lets see, they have, "No spam or pointless posts or threads. Stick to the topic. No flamming or bashing. Do not post in a thread that hasn`t had a reply in two weeks or more. No...... can`t remember the rest. Its been awhile considering I`ve been banned." I say take out the flaming and bashing. Let GH and Eddie decide about the spam. I`m going to create threads that are based off of subjects put in posts that don`t belong there. Only if they continue to be persistent. Like our DBZ arguements.
Back to top Go down

do we need rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: do we need rules   do we need rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Great thinking,ok No bashing,if you spam more then 5 posts make a topic about it.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

do we need rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: do we need rules   do we need rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:38 pm

NO BASHING!?!?!?!?! WTF??????????????????????? Thats my life.
Back to top Go down

do we need rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: do we need rules   do we need rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:41 pm

Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta wrote:
NO BASHING!?!?!?!?! WTF??????????????????????? Thats my life.

OK you can bash but if its to bad a admin or mod has the right to ban you
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

do we need rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: do we need rules   do we need rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Michael, beware.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

do we need rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: do we need rules   do we need rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do we need rules
Page 1 of 1