Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandhustle305

i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out Empty
PostSubject: i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out   i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:37 am

im tired of effin ppl sayin lil wayne is the best rapper alive and dont show some support to my boi lupe fiasco well there r 2 songs from both rappers tell me whats better. this is a song of both of them freestyling from the same beat

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0fzk9Ar5Gno (its another guy rappin eff em wen lupe is done rappin fast forward the vid to 3:40

ps-if u think lil wayne is better ill bring some more lupe songs from his album which is WAY better
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

PostSubject: Re: i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out   i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:18 pm

oppnions plz?
Back to top Go down
SkillzThatKillz
Lil Owner

PostSubject: Re: i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out   i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:34 pm

i personally think lupe is better. Lil Wayne is on dat drug status
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out   i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i kno all of you dont listen to rap but just chek this out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gangsta Strike Ownage :: Off Topic Chat :: Muzik-
Jump to: