Gangsta Strike Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangsta Strike Ownage

wii da best clan out their baby =D

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vegeta is busy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:57 am

He is only free on friday and sunday....he sometimes may post on the week days,so all Clan wars will have to be on friday or sunday!
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 am

well next war ill see wur i can do but its too late to change this one but im lookin for more wars anyways so ya
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:47 am

Ok. But once school is over, I can go back to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and train. For every minute outside of it, you can train 6 hours in it. I learned that 4 days ago from Piccolo.
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:15 am

yea piccalo is a G Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Location : In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which increases training. Example: 1min outside it= 6 hours in it.

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:38 pm

Piccolo's always been one of my favorites. Him, Goku, and Vegeta.
Back to top Go down

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta wrote:
Piccolo's always been one of my favorites. Him, Goku, and Vegeta.

My favorite is Ratdiz
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Goku and Piccolo killed him. And Vegeta abd Nappa mocked his powerlevel.
Back to top Go down

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:19 pm

Goku and Piccolo killed him. And Vegeta abd Nappa mocked his powerlevel.

I feel bad for him....in GT when all the evil people came back he died by a gun.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:22 pm

New weapons I guess.
Back to top Go down

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:24 pm

New weapons I guess.

Its funny that it was the same guy that tryed to shot him the first time and he blocked it!
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:40 pm

That man had a powerlevel of five Raditz's scouter said. Raditz threw him into his truck or something.
Back to top Go down

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:35 am

That man had a powerlevel of five Raditz's scouter said. Raditz threw him into his truck or something.

It was funny to see him the the truck.
Back to top Go down
Grandhustle305

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:40 am

is ratdiz goku brotha? is he a saiyan?
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Lil Owner

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:43 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Grandhustle305 wrote:
is ratdiz goku brotha? is he a saiyan?

And we all know he is the coolest(not most powerful) but cool as hell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegeta is busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta is busy   Vegeta is busy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegeta is busy
Page 1 of 1